Research Prize Application Now Closed
EPA will give 5 awards of €2,000 to Early Career Psychiatrists working in Europe, who published the best scientific papers in the year 2017.
Candidates may submit one article per candidate, under one of the five following categories:
Selected candidates who attend the Opening Ceremony on 3 March 2018 will also be reimbursed up to €500 for travel and accommodation costs.
- Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
- Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
- Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Best paper published in European Psychiatry
*upon presentation of original receipts and documentation
- Working as a psychiatrist, or working in research in psychiatry, or being a resident in psychiatry in countries that form part of the World Health Organization Europe region.
- Being less than 40 years of age (as of 31 December 2017).
- Being the first author of a scientific paper accepted for publication in the year 2017 in a journal indexed in the Current Contents, which topic falls within one of the above-mentioned areas.
Please note that only one article per candidate will be accepted - all categories combined.
Applications for the 2018 EPA Research Prizes can be made here
Deadline for applications: 23 October 2017
The Selection Committee is composed of the EPA President, EPA Past President, EPA President Elect and a European Psychiatry editor.
More Information2017 Winners
To follow activities and Association news